Sunday, October 14, 2007

If you know you were going to be banished to an igloo for the rest of your life, what five items would you take along? Assume you would get all the fo

If I was banished to an igloo with water, food, heat, and warm clothes I think I would be good to go on the necessities. If I could take five items with me I think I would first take my cell phone that way I could still communicate with everyone, and of course the charger. I would bring a good, long book that I wouldn’t mind reading a few times. I think I would also bring an album of a bunch of pictures that I would like to look at. My last thing that I would bring would be my childhood teddy bear that way I don’t feel so alone. I don’t think I would like to be banished from everybody so I hope it never happens. I think being alone is the worst punishment that anyone could do to someone.

No comments: